Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWe as individuals share the world with others we fear, hate, or envy. We inhabit the earth with individuals we respect, love, and admire. There are many individuals we can't quite figure out and this makes us disregard them. Why is it that we spend the most physical and mental energy on those individuals who fall into the negative categories of fear, hate, or envy? In this collection of essays, Leonard Clark explores the philosophical, psychological, political, and cultural manifestations of these negative emotional states. Why are we all so paraid, irritated and agitated?
- Author(s)Leonard L Clark III M a Ed M S Psy
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.