All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been almost a decade since the First Edition of this book was published. While the authors have retained the same general structure-with the addition of a set of three chapters on psychosocial outcomes-virtually the entire book has been rewritten. There are two new chapters on the Iowa-Benton approach and on computers and memory in Part I. Part II has been expanded and reorganized. There are new chapters on Tourette's syndrome, acute and chronic hypoxemia, HIV infection, schizophrenia, and movement disorders. Part III is entirely new, and it focuses on life quality outcome in head injury and pulmonary disease. Considerably enlarged in size, this book will remain the basic reference on the neuropsychological aspects of diseases affecting brain and behavior.
- Author BiographyIgor Grant, M.D., F.R.C.P., is Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California at San Diego, and Assistant Chief of Psychiatry, San Diego Veterans Administration Medical Center. Kenneth M. Adams, Ph.D., A.B.P.P., is Professor of Psychology at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, and Chief, Psychology Service, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Ann Arbor.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1996
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Out-of-print date29/12/2009
- Content Notehalftones, line figures, tables
- Weight1375 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byIgor Grant,Kenneth M. Adams
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.