Neuropsychological Evaluation of the Older Adult: A Clinician's Guidebook by Joanne E. Green (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $110.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $123.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the largest patient populations seen by neuropsychologists are older adults suffering from problems associated with aging. Further, the proportion of the population aged 65 and above is rising rapidly. This book provides a guide to neuropsychological clinicians increasingly called upon to assess this population. The book details in a step-by-step fashion the phases and considerations in performing a neuropsychological assessment of an older patient. It covers procedural details including review of patient's medical records, clinical interview, formal testing, interpretation of test scores, addressing referral questions, and preparing an evaluation report. Among its key features, it: outlines a clear, logical approach to neuropsychological evaluation; provides specific clinical practice guidelines for each phase of the evaluation; integrates clinical practice with up-to-date research findings; recommends specific tests for evaluating older adults; details how to interpret test findings and identify the patient's neuropsychological profile; illustrates important points with examples and case materials, many neuropathologically-confirmed; and includes forms useful in clinical practice.
- Author BiographyDr. Green is an Associate Professor in the Department of Neurology at the Emory University School of Medicine. She is Chief Neuropsychologist of the Emory Alzheimer's Disease Center at Wesley Woods Health Center, and of the Movement Disorders Program. She has been actively involved in clinical work, research, and teaching on the neuropsychology of older adults for over ten years. She has authored or co-authored over thirty research articles and chapters related to normal and abnormal cognition, with a focus on Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease.
- Author(s)Joanne E. Green
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/2000
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight563 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.33Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.