All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful look at the role of neuroscience and neuropsychology as it relates to Response to Intervention (RTI) in learning disability diagsis, treatment, and policy reform Neuropsychological Perspectives on Learning Disabilities in the Era of RTI is a revolutionary new volume presenting the latest research--in question-and-answer format--from leading scholars about the contributions of neuroscience and neuropsychology as it relates to Response to Intervention (RTI) in learning disability identification, diagsis, and recommended interventions. This collective work includes contributions from more than thirty neuroscientists, neuropsychologists, clinical psychologists, and school psychologists with training in brain-behavior relationships, who explore the answers to questions including: How do you reconcile RTI as a means of diagsis of learning disability with kwledge from the clinical neurosciences?? What do you think neuroscience has to offer laws and policies associated with learning disability determination? What do you think neuroscience has to offer the assessment and identification of learning disabilities? What role does neurocognitive science play in designing interventions in the context of RTI? What role does neuropsychology have to play in the diagsis of learning disability? Featuring contributions from leaders in the field of neuropsychology and school psychology, and with a Foreword from Sally Shaywitz, Neuropsychological Perspectives on Learning Disabilities in the Era of RTI illuminates the contributions of neuro-science and neuropsychology to learning disability identification and current educational reform.
- Author BiographyElaine Fletcher-Janzen, EdD, NCSP, has been a school psychologist in the public schools and neuropsychiatric inpatient settings for the past twenty-four years. She has coedited and authored fourteen books and reference works. Cecil R. Reynolds, PhD, is the author of more than 300 scholarly publications and author or editor of forty-five books including the Encyclopedia of Special Education , Third Edition (Wiley) with Elaine Fletcher-Janzen. He is Editor of Applied Neuropsychology and author of several widely used tests of personality and behavior.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCecil R. Reynolds,Elaine Fletcher-Janzen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.