Neuropsychology for Coaches: Understanding the Basics by Paul Brown, Virginia Brown (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.93Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $83.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt long last, a rigorous book on neuropsychology that is both palatable and practically applicable for executive coaches. I like the way it develops an approach starting from the way the brain works rather than adding in information about the brain to the way the coach works. There has been so much demand for a relevant kwledge base around neuroscience, and I think that most coaches will find this book an invaluable source and aide memoire. Dr Tara Swart, Neuroscientist, medical doctor and executive coach, Executive Performance Ltd. Neuroscience is revolutionising coaching: it helps us understand the biological basis of our behaviour. This includes the behaviour of the coach and the client. This practical and much needed book explains basic brain functioning and offers a guide to using this kwledge to advance our coaching and make our practice more effective. It builds extensively on the fact that we do w kw that feelings underly all decision-making and focuses coaching on helping clients establish intelligent emotions as the basis of their own decision systems. Using a systemic model of emotions, energy and change, Paul Brown and Virginia Brown show coaches how to integrate the client's life experience into coaching and create change. This is a must read for all practising coaches.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Brown is a consulting clinical and organisational psychologist and Head of the Psychology and Applied Neuroscience Unit within the Office of Government, Lao PDR. He was previously Visiting Professor in Organisational Neuroscience at London South Bank University; in Individual and Organisational Psychology at the Nottingham Law School; and Chair of the Association for Professional and Executive Coaching and Supervision (APECS). Virginia Brown has been practising as an executive coach for over 10 years and has spent a number of years as a faculty member of the School of Coaching. Prior to coaching she worked at BT for 15 years in a variety of commercial roles.
- Author(s)Paul Brown,Virginia Brown
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width61 mm
- Height92 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.