All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe synthesis of meditation and modern neuroscience has sparked a revolution more than ever, we can use specific practices to create positive, lasting changes in our brains. Lisa Wimberger experienced the power of neuroplasticity firsthand. When conventional medicine offered answers for her deadly seizures, she created her own regimen of meditation and life practices to heal herself. Today, Lisa has successfully taught her Neurosculpting(r) method to veterans, first responders, and clients in the most stressful occupations. With Neurosculpting, she brings readers a complete guide to this life-changing process, featuring transformative insights and techniques for: Engaging the mind-body connection to shape our neural pathways with positive choices and intentions Disarming stress triggers, healing trauma, rewriting limiting beliefs, and liberating yourself from unhealthy habits Whole-brained meditation bringing your brain s left and right hemispheres into harmony to awaken your full potential Integrating lifestyle, diet, exercise, and spiritual practice to create the ideal environment for healing and happiness Putting it all together practical guidance for personalizing your own approach to Neurosculpting If you could learn to squeeze the vibrancy and beauty out of each moment of your life, writes Wimberger, would you say yes to a practice that could get you there? With an engaging, layman-friendly style that encompasses cutting-edge neuroscience and our human capacity for hope, free will, love, and spirituality, she offers a breakthrough guide for taking charge of our health, happiness, and personal growth.
- Author BiographyLisa WimbergerLisa Wimberger is the founder of the Neurosculpting Institute and author of New Beliefs, New Brain. A member of the National Center for Crisis Management and other care associations, she has a private practice in Denver, CO, specializing in helping clients with stress disorders. For more, visit neurosculptinginstitute.com.
- Author(s)Lisa Wimberger
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication14/01/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.