All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrain Your Brain for Optimal Stress ResilienceHow does a healthy brain handle stress? It responds in the moment, then safely releases the emotional energy yet modern life confronts us with new forms of stress that often confuse and overload our natural coping instincts. With Neurosculpting for Stress Relief, Lisa Wimberger provides essential practices for retraining your brain to deal with stress in a healthy way. In my 30 years as a teacher and Neurosculpting(r) coach, says Wimberger, these are the most effective techniques I've found for transforming the way our nervous system reacts to stress. These five guided meditations will give you the tools to: Scan the body to reveal the sources of stress and release stagnant energyDefuse the charged emotions around stressful situationsChange habitual scripts so you can consciously choose how you react to stressAccess your inner healing resources to become more flexible, creative, and joyfulIt's easy to tell ourselves that we shouldn't worry or stress out, but without the right tools it's easier said than done. I've used these practices to great effect in helping first responders and clients in the most stressful occupations, says Lisa Wimberger. Now this exceptional teacher brings you scientifically grounded meditations to revolutionize the way you deal with stress with Neurosculpting for Stress Relief.
- Author BiographyLisa WimbergerLisa Wimberger is the founder of the Neurosculpting Institute and author of New Beliefs, New Brain. A member of the National Center for Crisis Management and other care associations, she has a private practice in Denver, CO, specializing in helping clients with stress disorders. For more, visit neurosculptinginstitute.com.
- Author(s)Lisa Wimberger
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight82 g
- Width143 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Running Time120
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.25
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.35
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.27
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.86
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.89
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.