All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt in the 19th century as a private retreat for King Ludwig II of Bavaria, Neuschwanstein Castle harkens back to the German myths and legends that inspired its design. Its fairy-tale appearance attracts more than 1.4 million visitors every year. Explore the facility, history, people, and science behind the building in Neuschwanstein Castle, a Castles of the World book.
- Author(s)Jennifer Howse
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCastles of the World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width193 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.