Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume analyzes both the theoretical and experimental aspects of neutron spectroscopy of solids, whereby complex crystals may be analyzed in relation to the theories of symmetry and neutron scattering near a structural or magnetic transition.
- Author(s)N.A. Chernoplekov,Yuri Izyumov
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Translated byJoachim Buchner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.