All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the invited and contributed papers presented at the Second International Conference on Neutron Transmutation Doping in Semiconductors held April 23-26, 1978 at the University of Missouri-Columbia. The first testing of the waters symposium on this subject was organized by John Cleland and Dick Wood of the Solid-State Division of Oak Ridge National Laboratory in April of 1976, just one year after NTD-silicon appeared on the marketplace. Since this first meeting, NTD-silicon has become established as the starting material for the power device industry and reactor irradiations are w measured in tens of tons of material per annum making NTD processing the largest radiation effects techlogy in the semiconductor industry. Since the first conference at Oak Ridge, new applications and irradiation techniques have developed. Interest in a second con- ference and in publishing the proceedings has been extremely high. The second conference at the University of Missouri was attended by 114 persons. Approximately 20% of the attendees came from countries outside the U.S.A. making the conference truly interna- tional in scope.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight728 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJon M. Meese
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.