All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $54.54
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $30.00
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.03
About this product
- DescriptionSome of Nevada's more unusual attractions and events include the annual Elko Running from the Bulls, the Virginia City Camel Races, and of course, Route 375--the Extraterrestrial Highway --where a number of UFO sightings have been reported. These and many more are found in this offbeat guide to Nevada.
- Author BiographyHeidi Knapp Rinella has been a journalist for more than twenty years in Ohio, Florida, and Nevada, where she is a staff writer and restaurant critic for the Las Vegas Review-Journal. She moved to Nevada with her husband and two daughters in the late 1990s and continues to be intrigued by the rich lode of fascinating people and places she finds there. Nevada Off the Beaten Path is her eighth book.
- Author(s)Heidi Knapp Rinella
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOff the Beaten Path Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.