All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionNeven Maguire presents a radiant collection of recipes inspired by the food from our favourite travel destinations. From the al fresco trattorias of Italy to the street food of Vietnam, Food from the Sun will make your kitchen a place to enjoy that true holiday spirit all year round. Have you ever yearned to recreate a memorable Mediterranean meal or wondered how to make mouth-watering Thai dishes? Neven presents more than 100 delicious recipes from around the world and shows how easy it can be to cook your much-loved cuisines at home. His recipes are invative yet straightforward, leaving plenty of time for a siesta once the plates are empty. Whether you want an assortment of flavoursome tapas for a group of friends; to have the whole family round for a Moroccan feast, or just enjoy a simple dish with someone special, Food from the Sun is bursting with inspiration.
- Author BiographyAward-winning chef Neven Maguire is a celebrated name in Irish cookery. He began cooking at the age of 12 in his family's restaurant, before gaining experience in Michelin-starred kitchens throughout Europe. He is now the proprietor and head chef of MacNean House & Restaurant in County Cavan, voted Ireland's Best Restaurant 2008 at the prestigious Food & Wine Magazine awards. Neven has appeared on many international TV programmes and is the author of five cookbooks.
- Author(s)Neven Maguire
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note(90 colour photographs)
- Weight793 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.