Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFrom everyday recipes for healthy breakfasts, packed lunches and quick suppers, to special Toy Show treats or a romantic anniversary meal for two, Neven makes cooking for every family occasion easy. Best kwn for his modern take on old favourites and his interest in healthy, tasty, fresh food, Neven focuses on readily available ingredients and straightforward recipes. Written with busy families in mind this collection of mouth-watering recipes will inspire cooks of all ages to try something new. Every family needs Neven in the kitchen!
- Author BiographyNeven Maguire is one of Ireland's best known chefs. His restaurant, MacNean's House and Bistro has been awarded 'Best Restaurant' in Georgina Campbell's latest Awards of Excellence 2007. This Award is widely acknowledged as one of the most sought after accolades in Ireland. 'His infectious enthusiasm and passion for food have inspired many timid novices and budding cooks to have a go.' Darina Allen 'He is as fine a chef as can be found in the country.' John McKenna
- Author(s)Neven Maguire
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill Books
- Out-of-print date18/12/2014
- Weight655 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.