All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSell Better expands on the principles of Tim Hurson's first book, Think Better: An Invator's Guide to Productive Thinking, to teach salespeople how to improve their strategy and sell anything to anyone using a simple, repeatable framework.This isn't an audiobook full of mundane tactics for cold-calling or techniques for closing a deal. This is a problem-solving approach that is more beneficial for both the seller and the client. Selling better isn't just a one-time thing; it's a way to become a more valuable long-term partner.With their Productive Selling Model, Hurson and Dunne offer business people a set of tools to pull apart their current techniques, analyze them, and re-assemble them in a dynamic way to help their clients. The authors include practical advice mixed with helpful anecdotes to bring different strategies to the table and build mutually productive relationship between seller and client, including: The Rashomon Effect, which teaches listeners how to bridge the gap between different perspectives.The Hitchcock Method, which offers listeners strategies on developing a script about themselves, their company, and their products.The Sales Conversation, a three step structure to explore the client's needs, establish credibility, and deliver value.
- Author BiographyTim Hurson is a founding partner of Manifest Communications, one of North America's leading social marketing agencies. In addition, he launched ThinkX Intellectual Capital in 2004, which works with glabal corporations to proved training and consultation. He is the author of Think Better: An Innovator's Guide to Productive Thinking. Tim Dunne works with New & Improved, a firm that offers corporate innovation training, KnowInnovation, experts in academic innovation, and ThinkX. He consults with a number of global organizations including BNP Paribas and Cartier and is one of the founders and an active leader of the CREA Conference in Italy.
- Author(s)Professor of International Relations and Executive Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Tim Dunne,Tim Hurson
- PublisherGildan Media Corporation
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGildan Media Corporation
- Weight159 g
- Width147 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byAuthors
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time375
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $27.30New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.27
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.