All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the bestselling business classic on the power of relationships, updated with in-depth advice for making connections in the digital world. Don't walk...Run to your closest bookstore. The most extraordinary and valuable book I've come across in a long, long time . (Tom Peters). Do you want to get ahead in life? Climb the ladder to success? Master networker Keith Ferrazzi says the secret is in reaching out to others. As he discovered early in life, what distinguishes highly successful people is the way they use the power of relationships - so that everyone wins. Never Eat Alone: Expanded and Updated lays out the steps and mindset Ferrazzi uses to connect with thousands of colleagues, friends, and associates: people he has helped and who have helped him. This form of connecting to the world is based on generosity; Ferrazzi distinguishes gen-uine relationship-building from crude glad-handing. These practical, proven principles include: don't keep score (make sure other people get what they want, too); 'ping' constantly (reach out to your contacts all the time - t just when you need something); never eat alone ('invisibility' is a fate worse than failure); and become the 'king of content' (use social media to make meaningful connections). In this classic, globally bestselling book you'll discover the timeless strategies used by the world's most connected people, from Bill Clinton to the Dalai Lama. And you'll learn how to transform your own network, career and life. A step-by-step way to build relationships with anyone. The tone is engaging and the advice practical . (New York Times). Cleverly mixes anecdotes with cogent advice and suggests concrete steps readers can take toward improvement . (USA Today). Keith Ferrazzi is the founder and CEO of the training and con-sulting company Ferrazzi Greenlight and a contributor to Inc., the Wall Street Journal, and Harvard Business Review. Earlier in his career, he was the CMO of Deloitte Consulting and of Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and the CEO of YaYa Media. He lives in Los Angeles. Tahl Raz has written for Inc., the Jerusalem Post, the San Francisco Chronicle, and GQ. Raz lives in New York City.
- Author BiographyKeith Ferrazzi is the founder and CEO of the training and con-sulting company Ferrazzi Greenlight and a contributor to Inc., the Wall Street Journal and Harvard Business Review. He was previously the CMO of Deloitte Consulting and of Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and the CEO of YaYa Media. He lives in Los Angeles. Tahl Raz has written for Inc., the Jerusalem Post, the San Francisco Chronicle, and GQ. Raz lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Keith Ferrazzi,Tahl Raz
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.