All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEleven-year-old Arn is walking through the countryside in Cambodia. His whole town is walking with him. They're walking into one of the most tragic moments of history: The Killing Fields . Music will save him. Hope, luck and kindness will save him. This is his story. Based on the true story of Arn Chorn-Pond, this is an achingly raw and powerful vel about a child of war who becomes a man of peace.
- Author BiographyPATRICIA MCCORMICK is a former journalist who has won much acclaim for her compassionate approach to hard-hitting subjects. Patty lives in New York with her family. You can visit her online at www.pattymccormick.com. ARN CHORN-POND regularly gives talks about his experiences. He founded Children of War, an organization that helps children held hostage by war and violence. He is the recipient of Reebok Human Rights Award, Amnesty International Human Rights Award, the Kohl Foundation International Peace Prize, and the Spirit of Anne Frank Outstanding Citizen Award.
- Author(s)Patricia McCormick
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Childrens
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.