All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionRefugees from Acadie in Nova Scotia eventually settled in Louisiana after the Grand Derangement. This story, set during the Battle of New Orleans, involves the chance encounter between a young descendant of Beausoleil and a Canadian soldier wounded in the battle. The relationship between these two is threatened by the historical rancor between the British and the French, an enmity forged deeply in the blood of the people of each nation.
- Author BiographyI am a retired teacher/principal who has long had the envie to write. Now retired and living in the North Carolina High Country, I have time to scratch that itch. I am blessed to be married to my best friend John, have three wonderful sons, and share my life with them and Molly, a yellow lab, and Grisgirs, my gray cat with the voodoo name.
- Author(s)Janet Kondas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.