All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of fashion is inundated with an apparently endless list of rules. Some consider these to be valuable words of wisdom, whereas others perceive them to be mere restrictions imposed by the fashion police. Never Leave the House Naked presents a list of inspirational or delusional fashion jargon for the world to judge.
- Author BiographyAnneloes van Gaalen (1979) is an all-around creative, working as a writer, editor, curator, and documentary filmmaker. After receiving a MA and MPhil in English, American Studies, and Cultural Analysis, she started writing for a wide variety of publications.
- Author(s)Anneloes van Gaalen
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication09/11/2009
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Content Note120 Colour
- Weight280 g
- Width120 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.