Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $93.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Navy SEAL ethos of never leaving a shipmate behind is stretched to the limit through two generations of SEALS. Randall Jenkins has never given up on his BUD/s teammate, but due to failing health, he must recruit his son to carry on the search for Edgar Allan Jollar. The search takes place on three continents. Decades have gone by, and D. D. Jenkins takes up the search with very little hope of finding his father's shipmate. While Jenkins carries on the search for Jollar, Phung Tu, an NVA soldier, has carried on his fight against the Americans until they are driven out of his country. He never has forgotten the American blonde giant who frightened him so much as a boy and created the humiliation of having soiled himself in fear that night in the Mekong. His hatred of all things Western has driven him for all his years fighting for his country. Now middle age has found both Tu and Jollar; their lives have settled into a routine that has left the war behind. But unbekwnst to either man, they lives would continue to enmesh in ways neither man could fathom.
- Author(s)Jim Miller
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.