Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn his highly acclaimed vel Never Let Me Go , Kazuo Ishiguro ( The Remains of the Day ) created a remarkable story of love, loss and hidden truths. In it he posed the fundamental question: What makes us human? Now director Mark Romanek ( One Hour Photo ), writer Alex Garland and DNA Films bring Ishiguro's hauntingly poignant and emotional story to the screen. Kathy (Oscar minee Carey Mulligan , An Education ), Tommy ( Andrew Garfield , Boy A , Red Riding ) and Ruth (Oscar minee Keira Knightley , Pride & Prejudice , Atonement ) live in a world and a time that feel familiar to us, but are t quite like anything we kw. They spend their childhood at Hailsham, a seemingly idyllic English boarding school. When they leave the shelter of the school and the terrible truth of their fate is revealed to them, they must also confront the deep feelings of love, jealousy and betrayal that threaten to pull them apart.
- Author BiographyAlex Garland is the author of the bestselling novels The Beach ,The Tesseract, and The Coma, which was created with images by his father Nicholas Garland. He is the co-author of the videogame, Enslaved. He has written the screenplays for 28 Days Later, Sunshine and adapted Kuzuo Ishiguro's Never Let MeGo for the screen.
- Author(s)Alex Garland
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight109 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.