All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn turn-of-the-century rural Kansas, writer-journalist Eva Anthony experiences the lasting resonance of a blooming first love. Its tragic consequences will haunt her throughout marriage, parenthood, career, and moving halfway across the world. In this haunting pastoral romance, the trials of love and loss weave together in a touching lesson on the power of forgiveness.
- Author BiographyLindsey Santellan is a writer, therapist, and occasional college professor. She enjoys traveling, cooking, and being near and in water. She holds a Master of Humanities degree and a Doctorate in Counseling, neither of which have aided her in writing fiction. She lives in Wichita, Kansas with her daughter Elena. This is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Lindsey Santellan
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.