All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionMany women today longer trust themselves to pick a good husband. They may have been divorced one or more times, or seen friends and family go through painful divorces. They worry, talk, receive counseling, etc, trying to figure out what went wrong, and how to avoid making the same mistakes next time. But the truth is, the problem may t be THEM-many men are just t marriage material! They cause predictable problems due to their personality, profession, past history, family issues, etc. Never Marry a Momma's Boy and 62 other men to avoid like the plague describes 62 men to Avoid Like the Plague! Women deserve to have a good marriage with a good man-this book will help them achieve this! Never Marry a Momma's Boy and 62 other men to avoid like the plague was written by a Public Health Nurse who has also been a Psychology teacher, with input from a Social Worker. A Must Read! before you think seriously about marrying the man you are dating, or before you begin dating a man who is destined to cause you heartache! Take pity on your daughters and friends-get them a copy, too!
- Author BiographySusan Conner is a Registered Nurse who has been a Public Health nurse for years. During this time she has Seen and Heard Almost Everything! She has also taught college level Psychology, credentialed by UCLA. With her interest and training in Psychology and Nursing, she has been an astute observer of human behavior and tendencies. What began as a Rant about something she was observing became a goal of Preventing even ONE woman from making a predictably bad marriage! Many people who have read her book have told her she has already accomplished that goal!
- Author(s)Susan Conner
- Date of Publication20/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.