All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe book argues that income tax, in fact, all taxes, except a flat tax on wealth is immoral and bad policy. The only reason we run deficits and do t have all of the government programs we desire fully funded is because our tax systems provide welfare for the rich. Nothing short of a bloodless political revolution will correct the problem. It provides a blueprint and reason for change.
- Author BiographyFormer California Attorney and Assistant Professor of Law at the University of La Verne, College of Law. J.D. from St. John's University School of Law, B.A. from Suny at Stony Brook, New York. Public Speaker. Frequent guest of radio and TV.
- Author(s)Mitchell Roth J D
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.