All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever Push and Never Pull is a short story of a class of special needs students including students with autism, ADHD, Down Syndrome, intellectual and physical disabilities. It is a light-hearted, loving journey that will have you laughing and crying as students succeed and exceed even their own expectations. How does a teacher reach an uncommunicative girl with autism? Join her as she goes into Cara's world to bring Cara into ours.
- Author BiographyCindy Stringer Wismer is a retired special educator and author. You may visit her at Amazon's Author Central or on Facebook at Never Push and Never Pull.....a short story.
- Author(s)Cindy Stringer Wismer
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.