All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrian Mara is devastated when the father he adores walks out on him and his mother to start over with a new family. When Brian develops into an outstanding athlete, he thinks he's found a way to regain his father's love. When an injury ends his career football career, he uses his looks to pursue a journalistic career in the hot spots of the world with the same goal in mind. He can't allow his growing relationship with Jason Ratcliffe to get out of control because his father hates gays. It's t until Brian is captured, tortured, and put into solitary confinement that he stops long eugh to discover what is really important to him. Jason agreed to tutor Brian so he can stay on the high school football team, but he quickly decided Brian was much more than a dumb jock. Through high school and college, he prods Brian to believe in himself, to attempt more than he thinks he can accomplish. Jason has loved Brain almost from the moment he realized he was gay, but he kws Brian values his father's love and recognition more than he values Jason's love. Is nine years too long to wait for what might never be?
- Author BiographyH. Leigh Aubrey is the author of over fifty mainstream romances under another name. When he submitted his first gay romance for publication, editors told him gay men didn't read romance. Believing that any man looking for love is inherently romantic, Leigh decided to publish A KEEN EDGE on his own. NEVER SAY NEVER is his second gay romance. Contact Leigh at HLeighAubrey@aol.com or go to his website at www.hleighaubrey.com.
- Author(s)H Leigh Aubrey
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.