All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing a romantic second honeymoon in Pawleys Island, South Carolina, Dan Strickland mysteriously disappears at the airport just prior to their flight's departure time. What inexplicable secrets was he hiding? Why had he seemed so loving and blissful during their vacation only to suddenly vanish? Will the weight of disaster cause Laina's faith to crumble? From Pawleys Island to Cape May, New York City and Milan, you will travel this emotion-packed journey with Laina and her family. Will they discover that one should Never Say Perfect?
- Author BiographySpeaker, blogger, Certified Lifewriting Instructor, ghostwriter and author of fiction and nonfiction publications, Mary Anne Benedetto's passions include helping people preserve their memoirs, guiding pet owners in capturing their treasured animal stories, world travel and walking the spectacular South Carolina beaches.
- Author(s)Mary Anne Benedetto
- PublisherWriter's Presence, LLC
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Presence, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.