All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't teach the bunny rabbits your own disgusting habits Don't picnic with a python in the park Everyone kws to mind your manners, to say please and thank you, and t to talk with your mouth full! But when it comes to dealing with grumpy grizzly bears and hairy chimpanzees, things get a lot more complicated ...Rollicking rhymes combine perfectly with Nick Sharratt's trademark witty illustrations in Never Shake a Rattlesnake - a thoroughly modern look at good behaviour!
- Author BiographyNick Sharratt is one of today's best-loved children's illustrators with close to 250 books to his name and a Nestle Gold Medal-win under his belt. His collaborations with Julia Donaldson include Chocolate Mousse for Greedy Goose, Goat Goes to Playgroup and Animal Music. In addition to his picture books, Nick also illustrates for older children too, most notably creating the illustrations for the stories of Jacqueline Wilson. Nick lives in Edinburgh. Michaela Morgan left her hometown of Manchester for a misspent youth in various exotic locations and now divides her time between Brighton, France and Rutland. As a teacher she worked with everyone from sticky infants to tattooed prisoners, but writes mostly for children. Michaela is always a popular speaker at various school events, festivals and conferences.
- Author(s)Michaela Morgan
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width251 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Sharratt
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.