All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Sally Obermeder woke up on 13th October 2011, she thought her life was perfect. She had a glamorous, successful career as a reporter for Today Tonight, she had a wonderful husband and she was about to give birth to her baby who she had conceived through IVF following years of struggle to conceive naturally. Finally, she had everything she had ever wanted. But then, during a routine appointment with her obstetrician, Sally was told she had a severe form of breast cancer. Her baby had to be induced and treatment needed to begin immediately. This was the start of the hardest year of Sally's life. A year where she would be tested to the very limits and would be forced to fight for her life. A year on Sally has a gorgeous baby girl and is finally on the mend. Following her second mastectomy in September, she received the good news that she is w cancer free. Despite her life changing struggle and the hardships she has had to endure, Sally is one of the warmest, most vibrant people. She was determined to beat cancer. And w she is determined to help others. Sally is a wonderfully inspirational person whose story is filled with raw honesty but also love, laughter and warmth.
- Author BiographySally Obermeder is best known for her reporter role on the 7 Network's Today Tonight. But she has also presented on The Morning Show and Sydney Weekender. She lives in Bondi with her husband and baby daughter Annabelle.
- Author(s)Sally Obermeder
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.