All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA funny, finger-wagging rhyme with some very good advice: never tease a weasel, because teasing isn't nice! Rather, kids should do nice things for animals, such as bake a drake a cake, or give a mule a pool, and much more. Long out of print, this new edition of Never Tease a Weasel with art by the great New Yorker cartoonist George Booth will surely please a weasel, and everyone else who reads it! From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyJean Conder Soule (1925-2015) wrote many books and poems for children in the '60s and '70s. She was so gratified to see an old favorite story of hers come back into print.Since 1969, George Booth's illustrations have been an iconic feature of the New Yorker magazine. He also illustrated the classic Dr. Seuss book Wacky Wednesday. He and his wife, Dione, live in Stony Brook, New York.From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Jean Conder Soule
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width180 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)George Booth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.