All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.93Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionNora Kelly loves her carefree London life where there's always a new woman to seduce. Her big Irish family tease her about her footloose ways, but she kws she's in danger of losing her heart. Her family has only one rule when it comes to dating: Nora can date any woman she wants-as long as she's t a Flannery. The Kellys and the Flannerys have been feuding ever since both families arrived in London from Ireland sixty years ago, and time has t lessened the hatred. But never-tied Nora has just met the woman of her dreams, and suddenly commitment isn't a dirty word. Trouble is, Geraldine is a Flannery. Can Nora convince Ger that, despite their families, they are meant to be together?
- Author(s)Cheyenne Blue
- PublisherYlva Verlag E.Kfr.
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYlva Verlag E.Kfr.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.