All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have ambitions that you haven't fulfilled because the opportunity never arose, you never gave them a go, or simply time has passed and you w feel just too old to achieve them? Jan Abbott felt exactly that as the years rolled by and her long-held dream of running the London Marathon faded. Enjoy the journey of this inspirational memoir as it winds through the ups and downs of everyday life and explains why a 56-year-old grandmother would decide to take up marathon running. It s one woman s story of grit and determination as she battles through her own trials and tribulations, proving it s never too late to realize your dreams.
- Author BiographyJan Abbott lives with her husband in Hong Kong. They have four children, five grandchildren and counting. She is a retired teacher with a passion for children, travel, and adventure, and has had a life-long interest in sport and fitness.
- Author(s)Jan Abbott
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.