All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when a single night of unexpected passion with a stranger leaves you wanting more? Twenty years later, Dr. Jamie Hammond thinks she s put that night far behind her. She s a successful chiropractor and is about to celebrate a ten-year anniversary with her partner. But instead of reaping the benefits of responsibility and hard work, she finds herself fighting to save her business and relationship as doubt, betrayal, and disappointment tear at the fabric of her life. Carla Grant is looking for a new challenge after settling her daughter at college. She never imagines that applying for an office manager position will change her life. As Jamie and Carla work to save Jamie s business, they will have to examine everything they thought they knew about love, responsibility, and family. Can two women dare to believe that it s never too late for happily ever after?
- Author BiographyJulie Blair has always believed that fiction is one of life s great pleasures. From the time she was old enough to hold a book, escaping into worlds where anything is possible and endings are usually happy has been a favorite pastime. Growing up a tomboy before it was fashionable, Julie attached herself to sports, especially softball, which culminated in her pitching in the Women s College World Series. Finally forced to grow up and get a real job, she landed in restaurant management for a decade before entering the rigors of chiropractic school. She has been a chiropractor for over two decades. Never Too Late is Julie s debut novel. She s hard at work trying to give voices to other characters with stories to telltheir struggles, their triumphs, their love affairsmostly in self defense, hoping they ll stop waking her up in the middle of the night with snippets of dialogue or ideas for scenes and settings.
- Author(s)Julie Blair
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.