Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her first book, Never a Hero to Me, Tracy Black told the horrific story of how her father, a respected Army man, was in fact a heartless paedophile who convinced Tracy that her mother's health was completely dependent on her willingness to be abused. In her new book, Tracy continues her shocking story by telling how her mother closed her eyes to the cruelty, treating her little girl with cold indifference. Heartbreakingly Tracy traded her incence for the love of her mother - love which was never given, matter how much she suffered. As Tracy approached adulthood, she risked being trapped in damaging sexual relationships. But after years of struggle she found the courage to break out of her past and turn her life around.
- Author BiographyTracy Black is the psuedonym of a British woman in her forties who now lives southern Europe with her partner. A mother of two and a successful businesswoman, she recently graduated from university. She has wanted for years to tell her story of survival and will always fight for the victims of abuse.
- Author(s)Tracy Black
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.