All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionImaginative, inventive and filled with beautiful things to make, Never Been Stitched is the ultimate collection of - and low-sew projects. Thanks to fusible webbing, fabric glue, grommets and other fun materials and techniques, crafters barely need a needle. Forty-five fast and simple items range from a folded market bag to a cute kid's apron to a plush pillow. A short basics section plus templates help even beginners create quick and stylish garments, home decor and other accessories.
- Author BiographyAmanda Carestio works as an editor at Lark Books and is the author of Fa la la Felt (9781600596155), Stash Happy: Felt (9781600599255) and Heart-Felt Holidays (9781454702818) and Wee Felt Worlds (9781454703938). When she's not making stuff or editing books about making stuff, Amanda enjoys spending time with her hubby, her baby girl Ruby and her super-spoiled pup, Violet.
- Author(s)Amanda Carestio
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/06/2015
- Content NoteFull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes templates
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.