Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarry Wolverton's masterful middle-grade debut, Neversink, is an epic tale of some very un-epic birds, a fast-paced and funny story of survival, friendship, and fish, in the vein of Watership Down and Kathi Appelt's The Underneath.Along the Arctic Circle lies a small island called Neversink, home to a colony of odd-looking seabirds called auks, including one Lockley J. Puffin. With their oceanfront views and plentiful supply of fish, the auks have few concerns few, save for Lockley's two best friends, Egbert and Ruby, a kw-it-all walrus and a sharp-tongued hummingbird.But all of this is about to change. Rozbell, the newly crowned king of the Owl Parliament, has long had his scheming eyes on the small colony to the rth. Now Neversink's independence hangs in the balance. An insurgence of owls will inevitably destroy life as the auks kw it unless Lockley can do something about it.
- Author(s)Barry Wolverton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width132 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sam Nielson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.