All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLilly has just moved into her new home and will be going to a new school where she'll have to make new friends all over again. Because of her dad's job, Lilly has to be the new kid a lot. Luckily, she has her special stuffed friend, Snuggle Bunny, to help make the transition smoother. The new school has lots of kids. Will Lilly be able to find her way and make new friends there? Her new classroom is bright and inviting, and there's even a cubby with her name already on it. When two little girls tell her they like her dress and her sparkly shoes, Lilly kws that being new again will be okay. In this children's story, a little girl who has to be the new kid yet again discovers that it's t as bad as she imagined it would be.
- Author(s)April Lyn Paris
- PublisherArchway Publishing
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArchway Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.