All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe scholarship of New Directions in Curriculum as Phemelogical Text manifests through close readings and interpretations of curriculum theorists and Continental philosophers, presented in the form of 'speculative philosophical essays,' an important form of curriculum thinking-writing all but lost to the general contemporary field of research.
- Author BiographyJames M. Magrini is Adjunct Professor of Western Philosophy and Ethics and Senior Academic Advisor, College of DuPage, USA.
- Author(s)James M. Magrini
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCurriculum Studies Worldwide
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight324 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.