Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe world trade of plants and plant products is gradually increasing in both quantity and variety. This book presents a number of recent scientific developments regarding the ecomic analysis of impacts that harmful organisms have on agriculture and the environment, and of measures to control these organisms. It also contains a number of new approaches that integrate ecomic and epidemiological modelling and ecomic approaches for measuring these impacts.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleWageningen UR Frontis Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAlfons Oude Lansink
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.