All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDiana Dalsass has created over 100 original recipes, testing each one over and over again to preserve the integrity of the original dessert while making an entirely new chocolate sensation. Pies, pastries, puddings, cakes, cookies, and even coffee cakes, muffins, and breads are reinvented and made startlingly fresh and delicious by the addition of that magical ingredient, chocolate. Dalsass has created simple, easy-to-follow recipes that will t tax your time or energy. She draws on classic American desserts, including Key Lime Pie, Indian Pudding, and Boston Cream Pie, as well as luscious European favorites like eclairs, Zuppa Inglese, and Madeleines. With such intriguingly unusual concoctions as chocolate zabaglione and Baked Alaska, this unique cookbook opens up worlds of scrumptious possibilities. New Chocolate Classics will soothe the craving of the most hardened chocoholic while opening up new horizons for any lover of dessert.
- Author BiographyDiana Dalsass has been a food columnist and is the author of several cookbooks, including The New Good Cake Book. She lives in Teaneck, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Diana Dalsass
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication23/03/1999
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight280 g
- Width208 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.