All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionProminent Italian-born interior designer Alessandra Branca explores her design sense and provides invaluable guidance to anyone who wants a home that is beautiful, original and livable. For Alessandra Branca, living means living comfortably. She learned early on that beauty is meant to intermingle with everyday life and to this day her interior designs, while abiding by classical principles, comfortably accommodate her clients' lifestyles. 'You can't just do something that looks pretty', she says, 'it has to work'. In this book, the designer - based in Chicago - generously reveals her step-by-step creative process, offering invaluable guidance to anyone who wants a home that is both gorgeous and livable. Beginning with her own Chicago townhouse and interweaving insights drawn from several other prominent projects, she shows how she assesses each space's form and function, selects foundation elements, chooses furniture and lighting and finally, incorporates decorative elements that reflect the resident's personality.
- Author BiographyItalian-born Alessandra Branca divides her time between New York, Rome and Chicago, where she founded her design firm in 1984. Branca's award-winning work has been featured in such publications as House Beautiful, Traditional Home, Veranda and Elle Decor.
- Author(s)Alessandra Branca,Christine Pittel
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight2400 g
- Width267 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.