Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAntiviral drugs are vital - but imperfect - tools for treatment and prevention of viral infections. Undesirable effects, from drug resistant viruses to low oral bioavailability, toxicity and severe side effects limit clinical usefulness. These factors drive demand for improved antiviral strategies. This book offers an up-to-date review of new drugs and targets, vel modes of action, vector-based treatments and even the blocking of defined genes by inhibiting mRNA formation (siRNA). Includes contributions by ackwledged experts; the book will serve as a compendium for R&D and educational professionals, and be of value for students.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/02/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight962 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAndreas Holzenburg,Elke Bogner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.