All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspirational interiors book, the first in the series New Country Style , redefines English country style for a growing international, design-savvy audience. A creative new generation of city-dwellers is seeking the country life, whether in the rolling hills of the Cotswolds, the Devon moorland or the Norfolk broads. Snapping up cottages, sprucing up inherited properties, reinterpreting vernacular buildings, this new wave of country people are injecting funkiness and bright ideas into their stylish individual places and spaces.
- Author BiographyIngrid Rasmussen was the photographer for the first four StyleCity titles, London, Paris, New York and Barcelona. Her travel photography has appeared in Conde Nast Traveller and The Sunday Times, while her interiors photography has featured in Elle Decoration, The Telegraph Magazine and The Independent. Chloe Grimshaw studied fine art and art history before establishing herself as a writer in 2000, with a regular interiors column for The Independent Magazine. She writes about art, design, travel and interiors for a variety of publications, including The Telegraph, The Independent, The Sunday Times and Elle Decoration.
- Author(s)Chloe Grimshaw
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note580 colour illustrations
- Weight1560 g
- Width230 mm
- Height250 mm
- Photographer(s)Ingrid Rasmussen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.