All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Cultural Studies assesses the current and future state of the field by introducing readers to the most invative members of the post - Birmingham School generation; the thinkers and theories currently influencing new work in cultural studies, including Giorgio Agamben, Alain Badiou, Gilles Deleuze, and Slavoj Zizek; and the new territories being mapped out at the intersections of cultural studies and cultural theory, such as anticapitalism, ethics, the posthumanities, post-Marxism, and the transnational.
- Author BiographyGary Hall and Clare Birchall are both Senior Lecturers in Cultural Studies at Middlesex University. Hall is the author of Culture in Bits, and Birchall is the author of Knowledge Goes Pop.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight494 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byClare Birchall,Gary Hall
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.