All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of us are living through the toughest ecomic times of our lives. Rex Thompson, small business owner, husband, and father of two provides the tools you need to emerge from this maelstrom, triumphantly. You'll learn to apply lessons from the laboratory of the Great Depression, and you'll be able to start building your ecomic recovery TODAY. You'll learn to capture the power of today's techlogies and multiply your wealth potential in this new ecomy. Here are some of the vital lessons that you'll learn in this crash course in prosperity, designed for Everyman and Everywoman!: * Learn how to recognize the ecomic gold mines as well as the ecomic train wrecks. * Learn to slash your food expenses while living a healthier lifestyle. * Leverage your future wealth potential by taking advantage of new techlogies. * Cut your household expenses in half by learning these simple tricks. * AND much more!
- Author BiographyRex Thompson is a consultant, husband and father of two. Rex has extensive experience as a small business owner working in real property, natural resource management and related technologies. Over the course of his career he has worked as a wildland firefighter, forester, real property manager, and marine lands manager.
- Author(s)Rex Thompson
- Date of Publication10/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.