All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohnson provides an historically rich examination of the intersection of early twentieth-century imperial culture, imperial politics, and imperial ecomics as reflected in the colonial built environment at New Delhi, a remarkably ambitious imperial capital built by the British between 1911 and 1931.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Johnson is a Professor of History at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte, USA with research and teaching interests in British colonial history, transnational history, and urban history.
- Author(s)David A. Johnson,Richard Watson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleBritain and the World
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.