All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionCarbon-based namaterials such as carbon natubes (CNT), carbon black and fullerenes are interesting materials for the development of analytical methods. In electrochemistry, carbon natubes improves the electron transfer and provides an improvement in the analytical sensitivity and selectivity of phelic compounds determination. This book discusses several topics on analytical chemistry including enhanced electrochemical properties of multi-walled carbon natube paste electrode for simultaneous determination of phelic compounds in the presence of surfactant; analytical methods for organic and irganic toxics; bioinspired chemically modified electrodes for electroanalysis; and the adsorption properties of a new ion-selective hierarchically imprinted poly(acrylamide-co-egdma) for the extraction/preconcentration of Co(II) from an aqueous medium.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight394 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBreanna Granger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.