Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1936, the New Directions in Prose and Poetry anthologies have served as vehicles for the presentation of new and variant trends in world literature.
- Author BiographyJames Laughlin (1914-1997) founded New Directions in 1936 while still a student at Harvard. He wrote and compiled more than a dozen books of poetry as well as stories and essays; seven volumes of his correspondence with his authors are available from W.W. Norton. Peter Glassgold is the former editor in chief of New Directions. Born in New York City in 1927, Griselda Ohannessian studied to be a pianist at Barnard College and has been associated with New Directions Publishing since 1956. She was the President and Managing Director when she retired in 2005, and she is still a member of the New Directions Board of Directors.
- PublisherNew Directions Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication02/03/2007
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleNew Directions in Prose and Poetry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Directions Publishing Corporation
- Weight370 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGriselda Jackson Ohannessian,James Laughlin,Peter Glassgold
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.