All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionRelations between mainland China and Taiwan have improved markedly in recent years, giving rise to the key question, How far can the current rapprochement go? This book focuses on how mainland China-Taiwan relations are likely to develop in future. It considers ecomic relations, including the many recent trade agreements, the political sphere, where there has been little progress, the impact of increasing personal, social contacts, and the role of international actors, especially the United States. The book concludes by arguing that the present circulatory dialogue is likely to continue, without a transformative breakthrough.
- Author BiographyWeixing Hu is an Associate Professor of Political Science and International Relations at the University of Hong Kong.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byWeixing Hu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.