New Economy Emotion: Engaging Customer Passion with E-CRM by Matthias Arndt, Alfredo Zingale (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.72+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $73.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the hype, e-commerce involves approaches that have long been established in conventional markets. The main difference is one of customer intimacy and reach. Through online Customer Relationship Management (CRM), e-commerce allows for the first time the possibility of genuine one-to-one marketing and communication - even in mass markets. Examining both long- and short-term strategies as part of the groundbreaking New Ecomy Excellence series, New Ecomy Emotion clearly shows how to integrate existing strengths with the Internet's tremendous power for personal interaction in a powerful ongoing loop. Other titles in the New Ecomy Excellence series include: New Ecomy Edge: Strategies and Techniques for Boosting Online Profitability Jeremy Kourdi - 0471498440 New Ecomy Energy: Unleashing Kwledge for Competitive Advantage Sultan Kermally - 0471499633 New Ecomy Expression: Redefining Marketing in the Multi-Channel Age David Mercer - 0471500089
- Author BiographyALFREDO ZINGALE is Founding Partner of Xnova Consulting Sarl, an International Strategy and Marketing Management consultancy based in Switzerland and focused on customer-centred value delivery and market development. He is also on the board of technology start-ups incubator NMI New Markets International, e-services applications developer WebResults and financial services company ADR-Invest. He is a former Hewlett-Packard Europe executive with 30 years of international management experience in marketing, sales, business development and customer development for technology products. Within Hewlett-Packard he pioneered the application of IT, Information Management and New Media to the marketing, sales and support functions. Alfredo Zingale received Bachelor and Master of Science degrees from Columbia University, NYC and business education from INSEAD. MATTHIAS ARNDT is Senior CRM Consultant within Hewlett-Packard Consulting. After his studies in economics and computer science, he spent several years in software engineering and in customer education. The following ten years saw him involved in marketing at Hewlett-Packard, from product management to European and worldwide marketing roles focusing on Hewlett-Packard's installed customer base. He was responsible for the development and implementation of new Customer Relationship Management programs as well as e-Business services aimed at HP's European large accounts in the industrial and consumer markets. Since 1999, when he joined the HP Consulting practice, he has taught CRM seminars and helped customers define and implement their short- and long-term CRM vision and strategy with a special focus on the multi-channel, e-CRM environment.
- Author(s)Alfredo Zingale,Matthias Arndt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2001
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleE-Business Excellence
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.