All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of a classic title from the Batsford fashion list. With close to 1000 different fashion details, this is the ultimate resource for fashion designers. This new updated and expanded edition covers fashion details from belts and bows to hemlines, necklines through to sleeves, tucks and waistbands. The details span all decades of the 20th and 21st centuries with extra feature illustrations of whole outfits from key periods to give context to certain details, from 1920s flapper outfits to bell-bottoms of the 1960s. The full range of details are: Belts; Bias cut; Bows; Collars; Cuffs; Drapes; Drawstrings; Embroidery and Applique; Fasteners and Fastenings; Frills and Flounces; Gathers; Hemlines; Insertions; Jabot; Knit; Necklines; Pleats; Pockets; Rouleau; Seams; Shirring; Sleeves; Smocking; Trousers; Tucks; Vents and Slits; Waistbands; Yokes. These details can be used for designs of clothes for women, men and children.
- Author BiographyPatrick John Ireland is a member of Britain's Chartered Society of Designers and bestselling author of several books on fashion. He has been a fashion designer and illustrator and a lecturer, organizing fashion workshops for students and lecturers of fashion. His bestselling books include New Fashion Figure Templates and the Encyclopedia of Fashion Details. He lives in Buckinghamshire.
- Author(s)Patrick John Ireland
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content Note1000 illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.